Monday, November 03, 2008

Bus Stop Adventures

So I am standing at the bus stop after work and I had just put in headphones cuz some weird guy was trying to converse with me and I wanted no part of it.
La dee da...waiting 4 the bus and this different weird man comes up to me. I instantly think *I DO NOT HAVE ANY FUCKING CHANGE*...and hes yacking away and I cant hear him so I take out one ear bud and he is smiling all crazy and talking like a tard and says to me "I just wanted to say youre real pretty and you look like my sister and..." - Immediately in my head im thinking *IM SO BLOGGING THIS*

Anyway, hes nattering on and I cant really hear him cuz theres traffic and I have one ear blasting Arcade Fire (I am starting to dig them) but I see hes coming closer to me, looked like he just wanted to whisper something TIL I NOTICE HES PUCKERING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM NOT SHITTING U!!!!

Instantly, I recoil in horror as hes muttering "Yer pretty..." and start saying Ohhhh Nnnnooononon nonononooooooooooooooooooooooo step backkkkkkkkkk...in my head im thinking, yeah im pretty like his sister WTF is he doing trying to kiss me, the fucking incestual freak show...
anyway I shoved the ear buds way deep in my ears and told him loudly GOOD BYE!!!!!
He wandered off....if I ever see him again im gunna use a different stop....

No comments: