Friday, November 14, 2008

fried egg

Ohhh yay Friday!
Last night I spent the evening removing the long distance from my home phone, downgrading the cable service to WELFARE cable and cancelling the cat's insurance…this after getting my 1st permanent gov't employee pay chq with pension taken off…jesus h christ…so much for having a little bit of a safety buffer.


I find this whole survival in life shit quite demoralizing. I am sorry (not really) but I DO NOT take any comfort in the fact that the gov't has a grand pension plan, I do not intend to live long enough to retire and would MUCH rather have that $ NOW rather than NEVER…anyway last night I surrended to the reality of it all and said fuck it and let it go…so today has been fine and it is Friday so…..

Tonight I have an article to write and submit (I havent even started, although I have a few ideas) to Gonzo Magazine. I did mean to get on it earlier but….anyway…that’s my Friday night…I plan on sparking up the tunes and making myself something to eat and getting on it.
Ayla got a JOB! Wooohoooooo Local movie theatre 3x a week….I am not fond of her working late but we will give it a go and if it doesn’t work with school and life etc then she can find something where the business isnt open as late. She is pumped and I am proud of her…it will be great for her honing up on her customer service skills (haha) and buying her own clothes again :o)
I am back to sleeping like a drugged donkey again since I moved my bedroom around and tore off the ugly curtain rod etc.


This weekend is XMAS DECORATING TIME!! Ohhh yes I am going to amuse myself dragging all the xmas crap out and gawdily adorning the livingroom with twinkly lights and other weird non-xmas items.

As much as I detest xmas in general I do love my xmas pickle ornaments and the lights and this year im gunan put up the awesome crucifix LED lights I got from Arika 4 my b'day! WOOHOO!
More later….

No comments: