Sunday, November 30, 2008

ha ha

Early onset Alzheimer's lady here...
Ages ago I noticed Ayla left her hair straightener plugged in after repeatedly asking her to unplug it even though it turns off on its own...just want her in the habit of unplugging shit that can burn the house down....
so I see it plugged in and take it and hide it somewhere...
For days she's been searching for it and I completely forgot I hid it....like COMPLETELY forgot, truly did not dawn on me it being missing was anything to do with me...until tonight when a wee little spark of brain matter in my head hiccupped and I vaguely recall hiding it....but even now im not entirely sure...im assuming I did b/c of the spark....and the fact it is missing.
We looked for it....I cant find it....anywhere...its here...but....
needless to say I am persona non grata around here at the moment.
and im responsible for her bad hair apparently too.
Where do u think I hid it?? LOL Gimme places to look!

No comments: