Wednesday, November 12, 2008

my cat is a vulture

Congrats to Cynthia & Jeff....they're getting married after 93875835793875 yrs together...I don't understand it but Cynthia is over the moon so yay for them!!!!!

Congrats to me...just because I woke up this morning.

Congrats to Ayla...for surviving another day in my house despite the fact she is a heartless little teenage maggot. Love you!

Congrats to Donna for convincing her BF Dan to spend 8 billion dollars on scalper AC/DC tickets.

Congrats to Guy for finding the grossest asian slut cover band of all time.

Congrats to Tara b/c she is gunna be getting laid all weekend.

Congrats to Barb B for not having a job. How I envy you.

Congrats to Adele b/c her in laws are old and will die soon....although not likely soon enough.

Congrats to Maggie on her new house and bun in the oven.

Congrats to Kelly D...one down and one to go haha

Congrats to Tracy and Family for making it back to the island, whether they like it or not yet.

Congrats to Shawn for being gay! Yay for gay!

The End

No comments: