Friday, November 28, 2008

ohhhhh mama

Ayla went to get her camera today and the teacher (assface) told her he gave it to a different teacher so she would have to track that teacher down.

WTF?
I just left him a voicemail. I dare that fucker to call me back this afternoon.

Tonight....is Priestess night.
Not going to see them til 10 pm but Cynthia and I are gunna see a movie 1st, then we will meet Arika....Ayla will be working so itll be fun to mess with her a little.
I am sure by 10 pm ill be ready 4 bed. ha ha ha Lame-o old lady.

I have been tossing around money making ideas for weekends...ROCK BAY STREET WALKING not included of course....
Any ideas??

I could go back to the evil MM for 1 shift per week, 1 wednesday (my flex day off) and then a Sunday....
or
I could babysit...gawd fucking help me...
or
or
or
or
I could toss myself in front of a BMW and sue.

No comments: