Tuesday, November 04, 2008

ulcer is shrinking

Ohhhhh!!! it is looking like the Democrats are taking it....thank friggin gawd!
Tonight I was having flashbacks of the last election...I recall a lot of swearing from my couch.
This round, I am smiling and high fiving myself haha
Today Matt Good's Live @ Massey Hall was released so I went and grabbed a copy after work and stumbled upon Blue Rodeo's new acoustic Live at Massey Hall with a bootleg DVD included with the cd so I figured it was meant to be, Massey Hall Theme...bought both.
2 of my references were called today by that job I interviewed for on Friday...I am not getting excited because for all I know there are 5 candidates they are checking references for....thank you Arika for your glowing reference...seriously, I just want to make the eligibility list...that will give me HOPE that one day, without having to do shit all, I could get called and offered a job.
I am gunna go get a hard on watching CNN now....

No comments: