Friday, December 12, 2008

balls

RIP Betty Page....
Interesting lady she was.
I am at work...there is no work to do...all the paperwork is caught up so its surf the net time. Well, and answering the retarded phone calls from desperate students.
Last night walking to the bus after work I was talking to a co-worker waiting for the crosswalk and a car hit a lady on a bike...OMFG the noise! I didnt see it, I turned and saw bike parts flying in the air but it was totally friggin scary and gross...I called 911 but she wasnt digging that...cops were there in a minute (weird)...lady who witnessed it all said the car and the bike were both in the wrong and running an amber.
Both of them are damn lucky.
This weekend is gunna be BUSY....lots of odds n ends to deal with, clean the house, shop for the big sushi night...Shawn is buying all the ingredients for Sunday and I will make sushi for him and 2 of his friends...I love it when someone else buys all the stuff! WOOT! WOOT!
Gotta get stuff done this weekend b/c next weekend I work all w/e with Shawn doing server upgrades at Sunset Lodge...and that is the last w/e b4 the dreaded xmas nightmare.
OMFG my kid made the honour roll this term...now if I could just get her to be less mean to me....hmmmmmmm okay probably not!
WOOOHOOO AYLAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I won 16.00 playing scratch & win Bingo today...I feel like a WIENER!!!
(I only spent 6!!!)
The threat of snow is looming over my existence....gawd help me I hate it when its slipperier out...
S L I P P E R I E R - sure it should be "more slippery" but I like my version better.

No comments: