Monday, December 15, 2008

my name is jennifer conklin and i want to recruit you!

Well textbook Mondays morning @ work, all systems down and there is no heat so it is COLD AS A WITCHES TIT in here...colder maybe...however cold a witches tit is, I dunno. All I know is im wearing a shirt, a sweater and a jacket with a scarf (thank you Michelle B).
 
They better get this heat fixed or there will be a fucking mutiny.
 
Saw MILK last night...omfg...what a fantastic movie.  I didn't know anything about Harvey Milk prior so it was all new to me...It was one of those movies that makes all the hairs on the back of your neck stand up...plus I LOVE stories where the hypocrisy of the church gets a good ass fucking.  Sean Penn and James Franco were amazing and not just the gay make out scenes....ha! (that is another post completely)...So many great characters and wonderful humor...a really great human rights fight story...Definitely a MUST-SEE.
Makes me wanna go to San Fran even more now...check out the Castro and other landmarks.  I had NO IDEA the "twinkie defense" was brought to life in this story, total corrupt bs that the bad guy got off so easy....maddening.
 
Ohh I need a hot chocolate...

No comments: