Friday, December 26, 2008

well thank gawd that's over

Not sure what it is about xmas....that lingering faux-magic left over from childhood or some insatiable hole impossible to fill...not sure...you know...when you are with family you are miserable and don't feel quite right but when your alone you don't feel right either. It is rather confusing and ponder-worthy.Ayla snapped out of ass-face mode xmas eve thank gawd...was nice to finally have one over on her, she had NO idea what she was getting 4 xmas...she was rather pleasant all evening....and well into xmas day.
My odd xmas discontent was stifled by my urge to rearrange every room in the house....I gave Ayla my bed headboard and by the time we fixed up her room with her new desk/PC the bug had me and i started tearing apart the living room, the kitchen and my bedroom all at once..NOT RECOMMENDED!!!!!! cuz half way u get tired of it and dont wanna finish but u have to cuz u cant get from one room to another bc all the boxes and shit are everywhere!
I can not believe the Scorpions do a version of Ave Maria....my gawd.
Today Ayla is on her way to Vancouver for Boxing Day consumerism (some poor dad got roped into driving a bunch of girl over for a full day of shopping! arg!) ...I am meeting Donna and maybe Arika too for a movie at noon downtown....Benjamin Button here I come. Then dinner at T & A's...

No comments: