Tuesday, January 27, 2009

drool much loser?


I am home sick today...I got no sleep last night despite going to bed at 10 as i promised myself....I laid down and my head instantly filled up with cement snot.....couldn't breath for shit and when i would drift off for short bits of sleep I would wake myself up by excessively fucking drooling down my face...WTF IS THAT!??? I am having weird heart palpitations too which is common for me if I don't get sleep or am really tired - but they still freak me out...so I was just feeling extremely unwell and said F it. I am staying home and sleeping...I don't even care that I dont get full pay....

Last night Cyn brought over the countertop dishwasher she just bought in the summer...they bought a house and dont need it so...I will give it a try knowing it is new and not a piece of crap...they do take up a lot of room but really no more room than a dish rack and dirty dishes on the counter so....once I get the attachement for it tomorrow I will give it a go....see if it works for us.
I waste a lot of water doing dishes bc im an anal freak and only have ONE sink so this might actually be a water saver too.

Ok I need to nap

No comments: