Wednesday, January 21, 2009

french fry

I am wearing a really ugh granny sweater at work today b/c I am freezing my balls off....yes you heard me...I got cold and put on a sweater.
Doesn't happen often.
 
I am waiting to find out if someone anally rapes me for my holiday time in May....funny how this obscure span of 2 weeks I thought would be easy to secure turns out to be all the rage...
 
Ohhh! It looks like its mine after all! woot woot!
 
Good thats one less person I have to kill.
 
Looks like the March visit with blogger folk is a go....Barb B and Fam, Michelle B and fam and Guy aka Abu are all coming to Victoria at the same time for fun and festivities....
Japanese Village here we come (Guy - no circus freaks should be seated beside us this time bc we will be such a big crowd)...should be an interesting few days!
 
I could not sleep last night...this doesn't happen to me....so I find it quite maddening...I was all Rick Springfield'd up...I have go to stay off of you tube.

No comments: