Wednesday, January 28, 2009

wow

01.28.2009

stupid template has no date feature.

this 26 things thing...i gotta say...i have learned more about the ppl ive got them from in one email than i have in years knowing them.

it is a confessional exercise with it being a confession in the sense that...for me anyway...i wasn't keeping any of it a secret...
i am gunna do what adele talked about and do one annually and save mine to compare...b/c for me it was random musings it should prove to be interesting.

back to work tomorrow...barf.

i love the new tim roth show LIE TO ME....he gives me a boner.

i got mail from my mother today...DEAR GOD!!!!!!!! she sent me a letter, one page, written as if she was writing it to a stranger who has never met her before:

ie : i work in an establishment where i deal with and listen to many problems, incidents and deaths every year

she goes on to tell me a story someone told her about a couple who lost their grand daughter to some weird fluke heart condition that cant be diagnosed at birth....

she sent me the program from the girls funeral and the newspaper story.

I just shake my head and instantly wonder wtf her deal is...I bet she hasnt spent the amount of time and effort it took to photocopy me all this shit about someone elses grand daughter on her own grandkid...I have no idea what the point was...if it was so interesting to her I dunno why she didnt call to talk about it like a normal human...
i can not believe i will be in powell fucking river for mothers day this year...poor planning on the part of maggies ovaries I must say.

No comments: