Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 Days of Blah

Feb 18 2009
Happy Hump Day - for some anyway.

See Gwen Stefani is my biggest fan b/c I bought her perfume....


I just talked to a crazy man on the phone ranting about how Hitler's reign is becoming very similar to ours here…and how as a disabled person he fears for whats to come.
He talked about all sortsa of whacky stuff foreverrrrrrrrrr……was happy to transfer his call :o)

Anyhoo…as you may or may not know I have my period…yes I know…SHOCKING…but true…and I just want to say this to ensure I make Kelly the Fireman and Abu's throw up in their mouths….all this fine clotty talk makes them right sick and I quite enjoy such occasions.

I scratched my top lip today on chapstick…yes….CHAPSTICK….AVON CHAPSTICK…I think Lisa is trying to kill me…adding metal fragments to my chapstick orders, hoping it'll injure me and turn gangrene so she can point and laugh at my face every morning when I come to work. Nice.

No idea about the boss thing again….massive drama going on….drama that even *I* am disgusted with…I don’t think the concept of professional environments is real…I think its all a myth.

Tonight I will not be smoking hamburgers for dinner…last night I BBQ's burgers and im sure a fair portion fell through the grill and started the fire so b4 I BBQ again I gotta get out there and clean it up…it is very hard to BBQ in the dark by the way…I like all my BBQ to be very well done so in the dark with a little flashlight it kinda sucks…I thought a bat flew into me at one point out there…then I rationalized that bats were not likely to do that since they are lucky and have bat radar…I need BBQing Radar.

10 more minutes until phones are shut off for the day….tick tock tick tock
I have mange on my ear.

Feb 19 2009

Well the BBQ seems to have rusted/melted to death…15.00 for a year of BBQing….still seems like a waste…I guess they shouldn’t sit out in the rain…? Duh!


I am sure the BBQ burgers the other night were full of horrible metal melting cancer causing shit….weeeeeeeeeeeee
Maybe I can use the little BBQ part and just get the innards replaced?? Is this possible? I am BBQ retarded.



Hoe Hum…..
Tonight its Thai food with Tara, then meeting with Buffy to bum her old Telus phone so that Ayla will have a phone again…Friday night is APPARENTLY not date night with Lisa….Donna or Jackie. BITCHES.

Never take my headphones...ever.

No comments: