Wednesday, February 04, 2009

bazooka

I dont feel like ive blathered on in quite a while...

Well lemme see...ive lost my bank card...so im bank card-less til Saturday but in the mean time ive transferred some cash into Ayla's acct so she can get me some moola...

Upon deciding I could go back to MM for a half shift once per week for extra $ I am now having SERIOUS 2nd thoughts...mainly due to how the place makes me feel...I just had a conversation with my old MM boss about it and I now feel like I need to scrap the whole idea. If I need extra $ then maybe I should go about it some other way (not Rock Bay)...cuz I seriously feel sick at the thought of going backwards...I will think about it tomorrow and decide one way or another.

My cat is licking her butt right now. Awesome.

The documentary THE 11th HOUR is pretty good...I enjoyed it...and not just cuz Leonardo DiCaprio hosts it...I like how it offered some solutions and broke it down...its all rather mortifying...greed, media, corporate bs, apathy, etc Our culture is such a lazy one...oh and dont think for a moment I dont include myself in the mix, I totally do...it all sickens me.
If I had a gas can right now...

I love CSI Las Vegas...but I hate CSI Miami, mainly bc Horatio is such a cheesie bastard...well didnt Lisa at work share, with me, her sons absolute BEST pet name for that ginger headed fucktard:

CHEDDAR NUTS

thats right cheddar nuts...it encompasses his full aura...the ginger hair being the same color as cheddar...the nuts bc he is about as attractive as a ball sack....
Cheddar nuts it is!!!!!

Ok im going to call someone now!!!!!!

No comments: