Monday, February 16, 2009

IDIOT

Here is an example of why old ladies (me) should not make trendy purchases...




I have been wanting a perfume of my own that isnt 8.00 a bottle for a while now so I have been on the look out for one that doesnt remind me of my moms perfume or that anyone I know already uses...so a while ago I smelled one I liked...Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers "Baby" Fragrance....so today im in a store...its 55.00 for what I assumed was the same bottle the tester came in...HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IDIOT.
I get it home...and its a small bottle - 1 fluid ounce (30 ml) with a giant plastic doll for a lid...which is what made the box so largggggggggggggggggge....



Sighhhhh...
Now it is a weird enough item that I will keep it of course (sorry Arika...no dibs for you, I know you probably just peed in yer jeans a little looking at the picture) but man....I was rooked....

No comments: