Thursday, March 05, 2009

my face

somethings wrong with my face...and im not talking about the double chins either.

i jinxed myself after a conversation with hot donna recently, expressing my delight that my complexion is not something i complain about comparative to the teen years....yeah well fuck.
i feel like whole face is one walking talking zit....every area of my face is riddled with whore blossoms (thank u to deanna's gramma for that awesome name for zits)...
i have one on my chin that makes it look like i have a fucking chin implant.

on to things that matter...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTY PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxox

and Abu.... :o( ....so sorry about the loss of your good friend Dr John. Nothing more I can say except I am so very sorry....

i am going to mangle my face in honor of Dr John now.

No comments: