Thursday, April 16, 2009

666

Ohhhh what a week…

Thus far

Mags & wee Sidney are good….he's a tad jaundice so they have him under the lights to clear that up…Maggie is beyond eager to get outta dodge…can't say I blame her…it is difficult to geta routine going or even get sleep in the hospital when u have random hospital staff in and out of your room constantly, etc.

Once she is out she will stay at

Aunty Pam's for a few days (Pam is her mom) just to ensure all stays well b4 heading back to Powell River, where they are useless as tits on a nun.

This experience has mad it abundantly clear to me that while the medical world attempts to seem more progressive and mom friendly there is a lot more work to be done in that

dept. I was witness to multiple examples of negativity and undermining of the mom to be…which is why it was all the sweeter that despite the odds and despite being hooked up to 384573875 IV's, wrapped up in a fetal friggin monitor and being induced she still pushed that baby out by herself, drug free and he wasn't the 8+ lb bison boy they were sure he was…don't get me started on them calling him a preemie either…ugh

I do detest hospitals and any medical environment in general - unless you are in grave danger of course

haha

I am so fucking dead today @ work its killing me…I am about to lapse into a coma…

I am on the lookout for new chairs…the cat has ruined the ones I have that have fabric on them so

im gunna teach her a lesson by getting all wood chairs MUAHHAHAHAHAABrand new im looking at 75-100 bucks each so I am looking for used ones…I like the scouting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIKA (yesterday!)

No comments: