Thursday, April 09, 2009

dead


...got no sleep last night...am zombie...had one of the best casual talks with ayla yesterday while making dinner, unfuckingbelievable, makes my heart swoon that she is still in there...work today is gunna be a long one but with 5 days off after I will make it happily through esp b/c one of the 2 annoying botches at work is on vacation...1 down 1 to go...ayla and i are gunna go get haircuts at the beginning of the month, i think i need an overhaul although ayla informs me not to cut my hair short b/c my hair is the one thing i have going for me...ouch...i couldn't my eloquent personality too but i guess she doesn't haha....this is a giant run on sentence...sort of...found a house sitter for when we are away in May thank gawd...housesitter=catsitter...the cat is so neurotic when we are gone she doesn't eat so someones gotta stay here and pretend its normal...if someone just shows up to feed her she is too mental to adapt...plus its a long stretch so...ill hide all my shit of value and we will be good to go haha...why must the cat shit at the same time each morning as i sit here typing b4 i go in and shower for the day? it is most fucking offensive to me. THE END

No comments: