Sunday, April 19, 2009

mean ms mustard

Ohhh the impending doom of monday and the new work week... le sigh.

I should be writing for my column but i feel incredibly UNinspired.
Almost made it to the beach for a stroll with Donna and the pooch but due to Donna having some *plumbing* issues we opted to go to her house and play crib instead. ha ha ha


I love dandelions. I loved as a kid squishing them on the pavement and writing with them...I loved the whole "Kim had a baby and her HEAD popped off!" song as I used my thumb to flick off the dandelion flower and send it flying...I loved fucking with my little brother and sister and snapping the stems and telling them the white stuff was MILK and it tasted really good...and laughing as they licked it and made a face b/c it tasted like crap.


LOOK ITS A UVIC BUNNY!!! DONT GAS THE UVIC BUNNIES!!!!

Poor Dugan...no beach for him today.

My new green shirt.

Guy...what is this bird!? (click the picture and u can see the bird in the giant picture)

No comments: