Friday, May 22, 2009

200 CIGARETTES



200 Cigarettes was on last night:

I've dated enough narcissistically neurotic men to know that you are all just a pack of roving babies in search of a giant teat from which to suck the lifeblood out of me until I am a hollow shell.

No one says that like Janeane Garofalo...I love that woman!


In other news....I scored a piggy clock...it oinks LOUDLY to w
ake you up. I wouldn't have got it BUT....it was 30 bucks marked to 7.00 b/c it has a wee dent/scratch on it... SOLD!!!!!!! I have a wake up barnyard on the go now cuz I have a clock Ayla is using currently that cockadoodledoo's when its time to get up... Yes I am 7 yrs old, why do you ask?

Today Donna and I are going to see the new Terminator movie...then to FABRICLAND b/c its
every humans dream come true to go on a mission to Fabricland for her mommy dearest...I have spent coultless hours in my life waiting around fabric stores with my mother so this will be an improvement...I dont have to wait as she loiters about for 18 hrs.

Holy shitaki mushrooms...just got an email that Gonzo Magazine has changed hands.............veryyyyyyy interestingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.............

No comments: