Sunday, May 10, 2009

Bowell Quiver

Ohhh baby Sidlet smells good and he is SOOOOO incredibly snuggly...so far hes one of these babies that just eats - sleeps - and poops.... thats it. Man...Mags is lucky...Ayla did not nap...she slept with me and was fine at night but in the day time she was like a meth head - wide awake haha

Maggies new house is lovely...today was her shower...great food.
haha
I am never one for socializing of course.
My mother...omg....Mags is opening gifts and we get to the one from her and I see the card says SHELDON ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa omfg only my mom would do that...I whispered to Maggie *Just pretend it says Sidney and carry on* hahahahaha My mother is always good 4 a laugh.

Madelyn has been a hoot too...always entertaining like her mom haha

Was gunna have Guy/Abu over tonight but his wifey poo came to visit with him (he is working in town here, hotelling it) so he is otherwise engaged...when I called his room today and a woman answered I was - for a brief moment - thinking he was a bad bad bad man hahahaha
Which doesn't make sense since I spent over 2 mins conversing with Deanna today on the phone here only to realize it wasn't her at all...I dialed wrong and when I asked how her visit to her granny went the woman was like *who ARE you?*
Apparently she thought I was someone else too haha

No comments: