Sunday, May 31, 2009

dance

wow...it is really cool to see these year end shows of Ayla's b/c it becomes amazingly clear that every penny u spent all yr on dance classes and costumes etc was worth it...her show was great...she was in 2 dances and she did fabulous in both...makes me swoon a little really...

im uploading video i snuck now...ill post it later for anyone who wants to take a look...the videos is especially bad this year...very tall ppl sat ahead of us haha

everyones still asleep...although im sure Pam will be up soon, ayla may maintain her coma til gawd knows when...
i think Donna & I are hitting a movie today...

very sunny out...hope the wind picks up...whine whine whine

1st week of work after vacation was fine...honestly....by friday i was ready 4 the weekend alright but nothing tragic....
i am waffling ditching the magazine biz...frankly, the shit communication and blatant other bs is leaving me feeling like it isnt all that worth while anymore...i sent a specific email to the new publisher/guy in charge on May 22 and I havent heard a peep back....in another week or 2 I also expect to hear nothing...which is where I will very likely wash my hands of it all....

No comments: