Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

...I got chairsssss finalllllyyy...woot woot! chairs with no fabric on them so that cat hair isn't always a severe gross problem....woot woot!

Chairs...meet my Peeps...Peeps...meet my new Chairs.

They're boring regular chairs but the cat cant pollute these ones with fur so they're MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!

Ok enough of that...Ayla is so funny this week...she is losing her friggin mind...exams, dance practices x 34875398475, recitals/shows...her big dance show is this Saturday night at the Royal Theatre...Pam and I are going...I am excited b/c this year shes in 2 performances so I will be taping that for sure...
haha I said taping..I guess the write term is RECORDING...duh so thats my big plans on Sat. night...and thats about all have going for me this week.

No comments: