Monday, May 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home

PICTURES FROM THE TRIP

I am home....tired today....here are some highlights though:

Kelly & Madelyn


Baby's name is SIDNEY....my mother addresses the gift to SHELDON hahaha hahaha

fuck


I have a whack of pictures of other ppl holding the baby but this is the only one I have of Maggie holding her own baby!

Ayla enjoying a conversation with my mom ha ha ha

Me on the ferry

Maggie

Sidney getting a bath from his Gramma (Pam)

Aunty Pam on the ferry, going home

My friend Deanna enjoying a conversation with my mother Peggy hhahahaha
(notice instead of her hot pink nurses scrub she wore to Maggie's wedding she wore her beige nurses scrub to Maggie's baby shower)

My new pen...my reward for fixing Deanna's computer (no Shawn you can't have it, I only called u once!)

The Nanoose Gnome!

Jerri Ann & little Sidney

hahahah @ Ayla

No comments: