Sunday, May 24, 2009

life's a beach

I love the beach....and the ocean. It is my favorite place to be...ever. I hope I die sitting on a chair parked on the beach as the tide comes in...water lapping up on my bare feet.....

Today Donna, Dugan the Wonder Dog and I went to our favorite beach (Island View Beach) and walked...and walked...and walked...lovely day...sun was shining, wind was blowing (saved me from staying indoors), dog was eager...

Donna, do u have the trots yet from that sandwich you ate that sat in the trunk while we were walking?? haha I wanted NO part of that sandwich.

Ayla survived camping...she thinks the Girl Guides of Canada are a cult. I couldn't really argue with her. Not sure if she will ever attend another GG camp but...@ least she can say she camped this year haha

OMFG I go back to work on Tuesday...such rudeness...truth be known though I really do look fwd to getting back into a routine...when Ayla was little I had a routine despite not working outside the house...its easy to be organized and structured with a little one to think of 1st...play dates and library, the pool, the beach, the park, visiting friends etc...
Working...the structure is forced...but it still gets me up and at em early and makes me be organized to ensure we have food and meals dealt with etc...but left to my own devices...unless I have plans made I am a loaf of fucking bread...LOAF being the key word. Now don't get me wrong...if there was a way I could get out of working/having a job I would...b/c I know with time I could adapt quite happily to not having to go to a job 5 days a week...I'd become the hobby queen, I sure wouldn't be one of these freaks who wins the lotto and KEEPS THEIR JOB for shits sake...(wtf is that about?)

Anyway I just remembered I have to start my column...and I need to get that going while im still lucid.

No comments: