Monday, May 04, 2009

shitty titty ditty

Got shit on today....not in the normal work sense...but after work...went the Lesbo Palace of Rats and Conversation (that's code for Erin & Amanda's house) and for whatever reason lost my mind and thought I should hold one of their rats....I was enjoying it until it started to smell and then a split second later I was informed i had rat shit on me...I thought i was in the clear until I found a rat turd (think chocolate covered raisin) in between my tits.

This is the pooping perpetrator!

Aside from that, the conversation was great as always...and I enjoyed the photo op that is ERIN!

This what lesbians eat when they aren't eating each other...(sorry it was too good not to use)



So after the poop fest....I came home armed with FRANCE TRIP info only to hear from Ayla she was NOT going on the trip...naturally i shit the bed and nearly had a stroke but we sat down and hashed it out, getting to the bottom of her reasoning and its all fear based so I basically made her sign the paper agreeing to go hahaha If yer scared of it then u should do it...and that's that! (says the giant chicken shit from behind the curtain....which is precisely why I want her to go...)

No comments: