Monday, June 22, 2009

dead


my face is dead...oi!

2 hrs in the dentist chair...4 fillings...dental dams...clamps...spreaders & separators...wedges...fuck...
didn't get enough freezing so the drilling on the right side was causing me great stress but not enough for me to stop her and ask for another needle b/c they are so gross....
the the left side...holymotherofgawd I made it about .033 seconds of drilling before i was flailing like a nutjob asking for more freezing...

- this was the moment my spirit left my body -

...anyway finished the whole experience with the dentists latex glove covered in blood...WTF is that? I have never had that happen b4...it was all those damn clamps and spreaders...jesus....im gunna floss all the fucking time now to avoid needing a filling between 2 teeth again...im gunna carry floss in my bag and have floss at the computer....gawd damn...I think I need a hug. Ok just kidding.

Today was not a total waste...met up with Kelly McRockstar for Noodle Box deliciousness, a good chat & a copy of his old bands cd...only managed to wear my lunch about 5x...

Jen + Chopsticks + Noodle Box = boobs covered in spicy peanut delight.

Yes I know that sounds slightly dirty.

Ok...my mouth hurts...im going to bed.

No comments: