Friday, June 12, 2009

fry-day

ohhh 50 mins to go then the weekend is here...
 
gawd damn its boring as fuck here today...bad stuff going on in the tech dept.
 
i scored some bamboo blinds i think, just gotta go pick em up tomorrow...not much else on the horizon...was Ayla's last day today @ school...she has 2 exams next week, thats it.
gawd help me she will always be around annoying me now when im home...
getting a hair cut sunday...movie maybe on saturday...
 
coral at work mentioned rice with steak sauce so now i have a boner for that in my head...not sure i can shake that by going home to eat asparagus & chicken. :o(
id kill a cop for thai food tonight too...gawd damn i love the peanut sauce...
 
i think im gunna alter my start and end times at work by 10 mins...i know that seems dumb but that last 10 mins really hurts my feelers....i am gunna try on monday catching the bus 15 mins earlier and seeing how that works for me cuz then maybe i can make it a 20 min change...and be gone everyday at 430 in stead of 450.
yes thats what my life has become...a boring fucking life of clock watching @ work trying to figure out how to lessen the deadening blow of it all.
 
speaking of deadening blows...the englishman didnt show up today so i guess the day is a great success...

No comments: