Sunday, June 28, 2009

more bad noses....

Tori Spellings tits freak me out....fake boobies seemingly go WRONG very frequently....
totally NOT worth it in my opinion....


Teri Hatcher...hate the new nose....



Lil' Kim - UGH!!! Liked her old face way better!


This one saddens me the most b/c I love Liam Neeson and his nose and eye job queers me out!


Truth is no matter what LaToya did to her face she is still a freak.



Jennifer Grey's nose job makes her look like a different person entirely so it doesn't offend me...but honestly her old knows is what set her apart from other actors and now she looks all common and boring.


Kenny Rogers is a bad Gambler.


She reminds me of the muppet with the giant lips now....

Carrot Top scares me.


Bruce Jenner - shameful nose!


This is just fucked b/c Peter Burns was so hot....now he is messed!



Yikes Ed McMahon!!!!

No comments: