Wednesday, June 10, 2009

# NOPE #


Nope - Ayla is not in love with the dentist...not that anyone is but I see a glimmer of true anxiety there and will watch it for next time...

This was her 1st real dentist experience that wasn't a cleaning...she seemed so genuinely shocked about the needles that I actually felt bad for her...she recalled the drilling experience with anguish on her face....
I don't love the dentist at all...in fact I detest it for the fact that they go in and DISTURB my oral chi...even just cleaning my teeth messes it up...getting fillings is an absolute chi killer as well...

When I was a kid I had dental work done and my mouth was frozen...I think I was 6 or something...anyway...frozen mouth Jen starts to gnaw way at the inside of her lip/cheek b/c she can't feel a damn thing...(1st sign of my OCD weirdness) Before I even realize it there's a giant hole in my mouth...and someone hands me a bag of salt n vinegar chips while I wait for my mom to get off work....by this time the freezings off JUST enough for me to hit the fucking roof when the s & v chips hit the hole in my mouth....
My mother was so horrified by it i told her the dentist did it ahhahahahahahahaha She called the dentist who informed her he did not do it at all and that I must have been chewing it hhahaha

Pretty good run though, making it til 15 to need your 1st filling....! Shit by 15 I had 20 fillings!

No comments: