Friday, June 19, 2009

tineapple purtle


I am beyond disappointed that they took Mantracker off at 8 pm on Fridays...that was like my date night man...me and Mantracker....gawd damn broadcasting fascists.

Today I finished GIRLFRIEND IN A COMA and fucking loved it...I so didn't want the book to end but...alas...I lost that battle b/c i couldn't put it down.
It's been a while since I zipped through a book in just a few days...its a good feeling to be so enthralled with a story you are oblivious to time...

At one point I was reading a really intense part of the book that was about falling asleep and dieing and I actually fell asleep while I was reading it and woke up SERIOUSLY startled...hahaha no shit...I am really trying to get Ayla to read it....

Tonight I took a chance on a movie i hadn't heard on on PPV...BATTLE IN SEATTLE...movie about the 1999 WTO protests in Seattle...when it was starting I was intrigued reading that Stuart Townsend wrote and directed the movie...thats Charlize Therons hubby....aka the Vampire Lestate in Queen of the Damned.
Anyway...it made all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up....somethign about ppl fighting...justice and rebellion...I fucking love it.
Definiately worth a rent. Plus Ray Liotta doesnt suck in it...been a while since he didnt suck...

Tomorrow I am going to see ADORATION which I must say has incredibly interesting previews...

As I was bucking up a pineapple the other day it occured to me I didnt like bucking up pineapple b/c the pineapple husk reminds me of turtles...and I dont like the idea of bucking up turtles...no one should. Dont kill turtles...ever.
I thought this was a unique thought until I googled turtle pineapple and came up with this!!! Im so far from unique its devestating.












No comments: