Monday, July 13, 2009

insane in the membrane


why did we have kids again?

ohhh that's right we were fooled into thinking how fulfilling and wonderful it would be.

anyway...

nothing new around these parts...work is becoming my new favorite place b/c there are no teenagers there...just adult idiots.

i have a new douglas coupland book to read right now that i bummed off Erin...so im in my glory...must read a bunch tonight to induce serious escapism.

its cool and windy tonight...perfect night...

facebook rule:
im not letting myself get to 100 friends again....there was a point where i was over 200 and that seemed soooooooo stupid b/c i dont have anywhere near 200 friends and dont care to have that many pretending we are friends so....i went on a delete binge months ago and now have it @ 98...and thats the rule...if I add one once im at 99 then I delete one...so to add one i will have to really like the person cuz itll mean someones getting sacked.

i have no idea why i play these games with myself.

my teeth hurt.
i need an artistic outlet VERY badly right now....
rage rage rage.....maybe its prozac time again to get me through summer without beating my kid to death...?
i hate feeling so prone to rage and violence...my logical self is appalled at my own behaviour sometimes...my though processes escape me entirely and warp into this fury of grossness...

ugh....

fuck i must be severely premenstural right now....

No comments: