Saturday, August 15, 2009

Aug 15 2009 - should be snoring


The new Matthew Good single is here (Kelly M I think you will like this!)

Last Parade

I do love it....I love it when he picks a goodddddd 1st single...off Hospital Music, while I FUCKING loved that Born Losers was such a massive fuck u to his ex wife it my least favorite song on the album...waiting til next month when he streams the entire album will be agony but in the meantime I will listen to the single until i hate it haha

Woke up at 5 am this morning....jesus h...yesterday was good after work...walked home....wasn't home for too long and I walked to Donna's with the badminton gear...and we had a hoot playing...
for all u ppl who think badminton is lame let me tell you....playing aggressively is a good work out...we were both sweaty in no time...flashing our signature moves all over the place (hahaha oh what a sight)...you could tell when we were tired....b/c the skills degrades quite dramatically...
we will have to make that a habit, it was too fun...omg I laughed...Donna has this great little 1 footed hop move...hahahahaha

Afterward Donna, Dan & I went to eat sushi...Ayla was home early last night...wonders never cease...came home and said about 3 words to me....I was on the couch...found south park on some channel and dozed off freezing my nards off with the patio door wide open...wandered to bed around 1 - didnt even notice Ayla was up....just hit the pillow and was gonzo.........
so why am I up at 5 am? GOOD QUESTION. Will probably go back to nap later haha

Hitting a movie today...gunna wait til later to decide if I wanna weep my way through the Time Travellers Wife (Ayla said it was so sad and she cried so I know it will ruin me bc shes a robot) or stick to seeing something humorous like Funny People......Thing is Eric Bana is in TTW and well....it's Eric Bana....I have a slight crush on him....

No comments: