Friday, August 21, 2009

happy friday the 21st


Yay friday...will be super quiet at work today...everyone but 3 of us will be at the funeral.

I was dead as a pile of hair last night...fell asleep on the couch early...woke up at 130 am all disoriented and confused wondering wtf day it was...the cat was sprawled on top of me so she kept me warm...good kitty.

Not super happy that I got up at 430 am but...whatever.

all I do is doodle squids these days....guess that's better than other things I could be doing...

I am severely PO'd that the Tool Tribute band LOOT canceled their show on Saturday at Lucky...I have been looking fwd to that for a few mths now...POUT. Rude!
Fuckin fuck.

So I have to busy myself elsewhere I guess...was a little flush this payday so I tossed 250.00 into the layoff fund...do u like how I said that like I was happy and chirpy? ha.

Thin Sharpie Felt Pens are one of my favorite things on earth.
As long as I got Sharpies I will be ok.

No comments: