Wednesday, August 12, 2009

so yah...


I am currently experiencing a disgusting menstrual episode...on the upside I am not pregnant which is ALWAYS good.

My visit (I say *my* because Ayla was in her room the whole time) with Mags, David & Squidlet last night was lovely...he sure is a sweet boy...

Date night is looking like Sunday...arranging anything with 2 grown up schedules is not as simple as one would think....which is odd b/c I send 99% of my not working time by myself HA HA HA (wow that's isn't pathetic at all)
Sushi, movie and hilarity shall ensue!

Every day I am at work I get sadder at the thought of not having that job...I really fucking love that job...as far as jobs go I mean...it certainly isn't like I have found my calling but it does fill my need to exhibit altruism, in a watered down form...and it is satisfying to see a pile of work done at the end of your day. Love that part...
I could live without a handful of assholes at work who like to stir up trouble and make the place a middle school nightmare but...what can u do...

Gotta start looking into some volunteering for the fall...and beyond.
Gotta find something just right...
Have been feeling like I am lacking in the life substance department...so as soon as Ayla's back in school & this job shit is sorted I am getting on that.
One thing I wished I had done when Ayla was smaller was be more active with volunteering time in the community...
What ever I end up finding now she is getting dragged a long....

Its 945 pm, do you know where your teenager is? Me neither. Apparently at the beach...gawd help me....must change the subject b4 I think about that too long.....

Fuck am I ever moody....

No comments: