Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sunday Night


what a good weekend....

Saturday Donna & I did a mini road trip up island...stopped at the McMahon residence in Ladysmith and had a quick visit there...loved all of Cathleen's amazing handicapped ppl stories....

Then up to Nanoose to see Guy & Donna....great visit there...even though Donna and I spent the vast portion of the visit flailing like fucking retards over the wasps flying around. I always love to see Guy & Donna...always...wasps and all.

Then we went to visit the giant gnome on the highway....Donna is a good sport and even pretended to perform fellatio for the camera.... (SEE ALL PICS FROM THIS WEEKEND HERE)

Then we went to Nanaimo....hit the Jysk store and then went to see Aunty Pam and Uncle Jimmy...
they are always amusing haha Went for dinner as well before heading home...

This is the 3rd successful Jen & Donna Road Trip...we are on a roll! Lots of fun...Donna is one of my favorite ppl. :o)

Sunday was good as well...I went on a good long power walk to the Royal Jubilee Hospital...took some pics along the way...stopped for a peaceful rest at the Jewish Cemetery on the way home...I think I am gunna make a point to hang there on warm days...and then visited Erin and Amanda who live across the street from me...they are my favorite lesbian couple on earth! IT'S TRUE!

Tonight I sorted out my treasure suitcase....always a stroll down memory lane going through that thing...I chuckle at some of the stuff I have saved since I was a teenager...and then sometimes I come across things where I blow myself away b/c its so cool and I forgot all about it. ha!

Back to work in the morning...boss is gone all week on vacation and with all the BS going on at work I can only imagine it will be a total and utter shit show...but whatever...the BS stirrers at work and in general can go fuck their hats.

No comments: