Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday

i like it when a boy misses me...
i also like it that Mags and the baby are coming to see me tonight...
wee sidlet needs to snuggle his aunty jen real bad..i know it.
i also like it that i just called ayla to let her know to be home after work and she was civil and human to me.
wonders never cease.
 
i love the hunks of potato in canned puritan soup...i dunno what it is but i have a love affair going on with them....although i am disturbed by the level of sodium and the fact the irish stew variety is MUTTON (barf)....
i have a potato in my mouth right now...
its humping my tongue...
im not kidding.
 
my battery was almost dead in my mp3 plyr this morning bc im a dick and forgot to charge it after work and i gotta say it made me walk really fast bc i was scared it was gunna die b4 i got to work and walking without tunes sucks ass.
 
 
 
 

No comments: