Monday, September 28, 2009

new moon on monday

what a day....I was in such a good mood yesterday after shopping for the 1st time in my life and actually being 2 sizes smaller that I decided to channel that good energy and do something I needed to do that I wasn't really wanting to do....

u know those decisions you KNOW must be made for self preservation reasons...b/c you feel like by not making them and letting shit ride you are just prolonging the inevitable and its more likely to end poorly....?

i don't do well with limbo as u all know...especially with human beings...i don't like having to guess where someone is in their head or decipher actions vs words...i simply am not a secure/laid back enough person to deal with that...I don't like 2nd guessing myself every 3 mins...so it was just time to clear the air and just say what needed to be said...

now back to this shopping thing...i have never shopped in my life and needed a smaller size...ever.
this was a turning point...i am validated...what im doing is working...and while i still have a ways to go its a good start....FINALLY.
my doctor will be ever so pleased!

i dunno what im doing today but I have to stay busy...to avoid the crash n burn...tattoo molting has started so its a lotion lotion lotion day....

No comments: