Monday, September 14, 2009

Sept 14 2009

Ayla's coming home from school...her traditional death hack is making school a little too challenging today...that is her thing...when she gets sick, she gets this death hack that is something to be in awe of...coming from such a little person shes like a death metal band dream singer. lol No other symptoms though...its weird...Me - I get the death hack, the snot faucet nose, cement head, headache, achy grossness...the full meal deal.

Anyway...half way through September already...time sure flies when the job countdown is on. hahahahaha <--that is my crazy lady laugh I think im having a midlife crisis. Fuck. How typical and common of me. I thought i was better than that. Sometimes I am irritated by how truly non-unique I am. Which is why I love the quote from Fight Club so much: Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.


Zak & I are talking again...it was very apparent to me after 10 days that not talking to him was bothering me way more than I realized.
Just gotta keep a level head and carry on with my mission...to avoid the mindfuck potential of it and stay open.

I think im gunna go get some loose ends tied up here...Have an appointment later so I wanna get some crap off in the mail to ppl....

No comments: