Monday, November 09, 2009

Meh


November 9 2009

I have to work today. This should be my flex day but I traded it for a day next week so I could have a week off cuz my sisters coming. Blah. Wah. Sob. Meh.

It has JUST occurred to me that there are only 4 pay chqs prior to the end of Dec when I am to be laid off...and also only the 4 pay chqs before xmas...by now I am always done and have xmas covered/saved for oh but not this year no - all my shit is fucked up. I am buying for Ayla this year and that is all...I am not even sure I will be doing xmas cards honestly...I am dead set against getting nickled and dimed to death this year...which always happens, it seems, to this atheist xmas hating grinch...I don't even have 1 iota of a clue wtf to get Ayla for xmas...that's how uninspired I am. Blah. Wah. Sob. Meh.

I went grocery shopping last night...idiot...Sunday evenings are NOT the time to go...I must remember that...I was behind a pair of ladies in line who I swear to fucking gawd it was their 1st time ever grocery shopping...one had on this garish leopard print coat which just made me laugh b/c it was like they were rich and never had to shop for groceries before (cuz the *help* always did it 4 them) til the recession and now they had to do all their own shopping or something so....they looked weird being in the ghetto Fairway Market all dolled up in cat print and shit...seriously had no fucking idea how to navigate the check out.....

Yesterday I had so much make up on left over from the night before that I didn't bother to wash my face, I just wore it all again yesterday...same hair too...all I did yesterday was mope about on the couch watching shitty tv movies...GHOST was on....fuck...that was painful to watch yet I did. Sucker...although I did enjoy looking at Demi Moore's face...I did not enjoy Patrick Swayze or Whoopie Goldberg in the slightest.

No comments: