Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wii Wii Wii All the Way Home

November 15 2009

Full house yesterday...Phil and Shawn were here for sushi fest (Shawn managed to only be 40 mins late this time...no comment...but he fixed my computer so he is forgiven) - then Kim and Rob of course...then Aunty Pam and cousin Maggie with baby Sidlet were visiting...
Mags brought our xmas gift down and we were forced to open it...and it was a Wii for gawds sake with the Wii fit game and one other game....Holy above and beyond! Thank you Maggie and Co! I cant wait to start the Wii Fit game so the dude on it can tell me how obese I am hahahahaha

Sushi was good...I think I have perfected my spicy tuna roll...Guy...would u try it if I made it?

Today its breakfast with Loren & Maria...then I dunno...I work tomorrow and have that interview then I am off for a week THANK GAWDDDDDDDD...

Rob and Kim bought a hookah at the smoke shop...for smoking flavored tobacco...that was fun watching them set it up and put it together and use it ha h ah hahah ahaha the house smelled of fruitiness all night. lol I am not much of an inhaler so I don't get this sort of thing but it was interesting to watch all the same...plus the 2 of them are just funny so....

No comments: