Thursday, December 31, 2009

cheese grossness

sometimes cheese just grosses me out...esp when i see ppl eat it in big hunks...me - i gotta have my cheese all thinly sliced and pretty...no hunks o' cheese! thats way too much cheese for me!
 
so quiet at work today....i think she will cut me loose at 1 pm instead of 2...dunno wtf ill do downtown til 2:30 to p/u G-Man...may have to go to the mall and wander stupidly like everyone else there.
 
yay @ jimfor getting that pension corp job! woohoo!!!
 
i dunno how many ppl didnt get placed but us ones who did sure are lucky assholes...all things considered.
as far as i know 2 ppl from my old job were not placed...
 
its pissing down rain and windy...HAAAA!!!!! that will make for a hot pick up grrl at the bus depot...since ive been up since 430 something this morning there was not much hope that i was gunna look fresh and desirable by 2:30 anyway so....whatever.
 
lisa and i made a date to do swiss chalet next weekend...mmmmmm chicken....we can pretend we are 65 and dine in seniors delight there...

3 comments:

Maggie Ellwyn said...

agreed. chunks of cheese = barf!

hope you had a spectacular night!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I think I'll go have a huge hunk of cheese right now!

Conky said...

i didnt eat no hunk o cheese!