Friday, December 25, 2009

I LOVE SATAN BABIES!

This is Nolan...my step sister Lindsey's baby...wearing a satan suit that I mentioned in a previous post {in case u forgot....I bought a whack of these and sent them to a buncha ppl I knew having babies or already existing babies a few yrs back}...I have known 3 Nolan's in my life...they all have a lot of personality...wee Nolan is no exception judging by the photographic evidence presented here today. I will say though that last years pic of Cedar in his Satan suit wearing the knitted toque I got him at a church bazaar with a cross knitted into the design was the funniest combo ever....so funny....I love babies dressed up like Satan!!!

It is around 9:30 pm and I am ready for bed. HA!!! I just boiled myself in the shower....for kicks...im gunna go to bed with wet hair just to make myself incredibly hideous in the AM...EPIC BED HEAD!!!! Oh the things u do to amuse yourself when you sleep alone.

I am not in love with the picture insert function of the NEW BLOGGER LAYOUT FORMAT just in case anyone cared. I didn't think so.

I have ONE plant in all the world...I had it at work for the last year and a half b/c my cat is a jerk and will do anything to get to where it is in the house and fuck it up....but now the plant is back home...my beloved shamrock plant...and the cat is up to her usual bullshit...the moment she spotted it up on the highest bookshelf I watched her staring at it...u could almost hear her doing physics equations in her messed up little cat head trying to figure out how to get herself up there...naturally she opted to get up on 2 the TV and then attempt to make a very deadly leap up to the bookshelf...shes not made it thus far....or else everything would be wiped out from on top of the shelf but....man she was gunning for it today b4 I foiled her plan...
I find this shit most annoying...I am bitter that I have to cat proof my fucking house.

I have to barricade the top of my fridge with a stereo and giant cereal boxes to keep the fucking cat from constantly hopping up on the counter, to the top of the fridge and then up on the top of the cupboards....where she perches herself with a view of the whole apt. I DON'T CARE IF ITS INSTINCTUAL. Fuck off cat and keep your litter box gross paws off my SURFACES!!!!!!  Today she has already nearly taken out my bedroom shelf doing dumb Cirque du Soleil moves and lemme tell u the day that cat breaks my ceramic jesus statue is the day my cat becomes a gawd damn taxidermy investment. I am going to try and punish her by sleeping with my bedroom door closed...I am not sure how long I can stand her scritching though...ugh. Fuck I am the crazy cat lady....only I am a little more negative and aggressive than the typical crazy cat ladies.

No comments: