Wednesday, December 30, 2009

lunch

So yeah this job is an actual job thats busy and the days of having time to FB at work are over and that's good b/c the days fly by.
 
I walked to work today, arrived sweaty an gross but it is a good walk (1 hour) when the weathers decent...I am thinking of walking home from work and that about covers my walking requirements for the day....about 10K
 
Tomorrow I am off at 2 to go pick up Mr Milligan when he arrives...muahahhahahhaaaaaaaa...I think we are just going to snack and hang out and drink a little at home...nothing mental...going out requires social powers I do not possess this week.
 
Yesterday I had to cab to another gov't bldg and drop off a metal briefcase full of documents...I felt like James Bond...I really wanted a picture...I have to go and pick it up today again now that they are all signed and im sad my camera isn't with me :o( I feel right silly carrying a briefcase that looks like it has a bomb in it or secret agent spy equipment. HA!
 
Ok gotta go drink some tap water now and gross my boss out...woot!

7 comments:

longplainfirstnation said...

Your such a nerd! ha ha....

later 007

Maggie Ellwyn said...

i have the most awesome image in my head of you all stealth with a metal briefcase. no photo necessary. haha

Conky said...

seriously....i was in my own action movie...i looked especially stealth looking around for the right bldg to go in to, walking past it 3x HAHAHHAHA

kelly said...

did you wear sunglasses and trenchcoat?

Conky said...

if i owned either ida wore em for sure!

kelly said...

you don't own sunglasses? how do you survive? I must have over sensitive eyes I need them anytime I drive in the day

Conky said...

I have never worn them, im just a champion squinter i guess....i think once u wear em u are dependent for life.