Tuesday, December 22, 2009

rotten monkey house

Someone is reading from Rocky Mnt House AB....
My step dad Don lives there but I am pretty sure he wouldn't fine this blog at all interesting in the slightest so I am puzzled.

Job interview tomorrow morning...then work...

Ayla's school pics finally got here....man they use the ugliest backdrops in the world...wtf is that about? They have been consistently ugly since I was in school.

I bought myself a tea holder travel thinger finally...so I can stop killing trees when I go out for tea...it has a grrl robot on it...and it was on sale for 8 bucks so it was like a sign from our lord jesus christ that i have it....plus I can add my own picture in it if I want and you KNOW I will have fun with that.

Michelle B and GOB's kid Ash asked me today why Ayla doesn't want to spend any time with me.... ::POUT:: I couldn't think of anything that didn't sound pathetic to respond with...haha Here she is wanting to hang with her folks (so she says) while i get the big EFF U from my sprog....hmmmmmmmmm...

My welfare chia head is growing like STINK!!!!!!

No comments: