Thursday, January 28, 2010

BUNNIES!!!!


No idea how that interview went...im terrible at gauging that sort of thing...was a short interview...she did ask for my current supervisors name and # though...

I dont think its gunna take them long to let everyone know though....time will tell.

Just glad its over...

Made some rabbit friends on my trip to the campus though...I FUCKING love that there are bunnies everywhere!! And ppl are still feeding them, I saw that black bunny eating a pile of rodent food someone clearly left there.
It would be hard for me not to feed them smuggled in carrots...just saying.

I am now going shopping with Tracey for groceries at Thriftys cuz its BOGO DAYS...buy one get one free...get it? And im finishing up shopping for my ingrate childs birthday crap.

I LOVE BUNNIES THAT CROSS THE STREET AND DON'T GET MANGLED BY CARS!!!!!!  THANK YOU BUNNIES!!!
Seeing such a sight today may have turned me bitter or something...ok wait...bitterER.

Why is everyone shitting the bed over the new APPLE product the iPad....? Yeah its a dumb fucking name, it should be iTab without a doubt but really who cares about another over priced piece of technology?

NOT ME I GUESS!

I have never been a new gadget person...im a "wait til its been around forever and its real cheap if i still want it" person hahaha or "wait til someone in my family is sick of theirs and upgrades and ill get their old one" person hahahaha

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Cute bunnies! Did you see the IPad thing on MAD TV - hilarious :)

Conky said...

haha no i didnt but jesus now ill have to on youtube!

Barbara Bruederlin said...

it's an ipod that won't fit in your pocket.

Around here the rabbits make the cars stop for them. Seriously they are that tough.

Conky said...

an ipod...isnt it better than a stupid ipod?