Sunday, January 31, 2010

LICK MY BALLS!

Sundays are a mixed pleasure for me...I love it b/c im not at work...but I hate them just b/c I do.

Went and say YOUTH IN REVOLT last night with Donna (haha funny)...we sat in the make out seat section but did not make out...I will be taking Graeme there in the future though...I love those giant make out seats! Graeme's new name when he's is being a jerk is Francois Dillinger...you have to see the movie to know what I mean by that. haha Francois Dillinger hahahaha


Aunty Cathy sent Ayla 16 Birthday Roses yesterday....Ayla was quite thrilled!! They are blooming nicely...I had to poke my head in her room to see though as they have been whisked off into the Ayla Dungeon to live there.... ::pout:: probably good though or the cat would rape them...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORAL CRAWFORD-BAKER!!!!!

I found a giant baby jesus decal yesterday downtown for 2.50.  No idea what I am gunna do with it but for 2.50 it was a SIGN, I had to get it...even despite the fact it was a pain in my ass to carry around all day.

Arika & I had a good day downtown...I ate the best sandwich of my life at the Garricks Head Pub...def. going to have that again....gawd damn it.

Today I am cooking a roast in the slow cooker...it is already smelling the house up nicely...
Tomorrow @ 9 am is my other job interview...will be reviewing that material today....and doing a little dance of good fortune for myself (no you cannot see it)....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks mang! jeremy said im old balls now... :(

Conky said...

old as balls maybe but not ugly like balls at least!!!!