Monday, January 11, 2010

New New New

I couldn't take it anymore...the comments being so effed up....and then once they were fixed I still didn't like it...b/c they double sent me notifications from blogger and echo and I just lost my shit and went crazy and settled on this lovely japanese design and im keeping it!!!!

The snot generation is picking up...as is the hack...in a few days I will be an unrecognizable green pile of mucous no one will come near for fear of the swine plague. <-- not the worst thing in the world really.

My new shoes are stretched out not too bad after wearing them around work today but gawd damn my pants were too long and it was a GIANT HINDRANCE let me tell u...got some hemming to do.

Work was quiet today...was just me and one other lady there...tomorrow the annoying-ish lady will be there but so will my boss who I like! Yay!
Fuck I am boring...I must eat chicken and read my paper mail!!!!

No comments: