Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pout

I suspended my cell phone.
I can't get through to anyone at that fucking bar...
and I don't feel like taking a 20.00 cab ride to run there to see if it is there...mainly b/c I have not even showered today...lol
Pain in the ass. I will miss my ringtones...

I don't use my phone much at all but fuck now u watch how many times I am gunna be in a situation where I need one...I will give it a few days and go check the bar for it and if it doesnt find its way back to me I will buy some used one off usedvictoria...
Ayla was feeling rather redeemed by the fact I lost my phone...I will likely NEVER hear the end of it now...despite the fact shes broken and lost multiple phones to my one. ha!

Roast beast turned out yummy all shreddy fall aparty....mmmm.
I am miserable so I think I will just go to bed and sulk.

No comments: