Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Prayer 4 the Near Dead


I am not near dead at all I am just overly dramatic...

I do feel the need to pray to the universe to ensure this cold that is plaguing me (see over dramatic explanation above) will stay a head cold and not a chest cold...I hate the hack...hate hate hate...I hate throwing up from the hack...the minute there is phlegm in my throat im a vomit-er. Sexy I know. I can assure you that my 6 mths with whooping cough about 5 yrs ago was a real treat...walking around with specks of vomit on your shirt at work b/c you threw up on the way (the cold air outside is a huge cough trigger, hence the barfing on the way to work everyday...) That's all I ask of the universe....SPARE ME THE HACK!!! NO HACK!!!

I slept a lot this afternoon...The Matrix was on...I wanna get all snuggled in and watch Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid tonight....prior to lapsing into a coma from all the cold meds...which I might add is the only good thing about being sick...the fuzzy loveliness of being high off Neo Citran and other various concoctions of meds. Ayla is better now of course and I am quite certain she will be of no help to me at all whilst I am sick despite the face I was doting on her with orange juice, snacks and drugs while she was dieing. Thankless job I tell ya...thankless job.

I would kill for some mucous inducing ice cream right now...or a slurpee...omfg a slurpee on the throat would be orgasmic right now....if Graeme were here and wasn't sick I bet he would go fetch me one...he is nice that way...he wasn't out humping a red headed college girl by the way...

When I am sick I always end up ripping the skin off my bottom lip...wtf is that about...?

I am reading a book about the Reena Virk murder right now...its so far really well done and while the story itself is repulsive and disturbs me deeply as a former high school bully - it is interesting to get some details about all the ppl involved...I am sure reading it will only make me more of a headcase about my own kid and what sorta shit she is involved in...nothing that sordid of course but...its amazing the network of bullshit teenagers can create.

OMFG Sidney you are so adorable its criminal!!
Your Aunty Kelly takes GOOD pictures of you too! Lucky!

OK its time for me to shut up and go snuggle into my blankets with tea and drugs...

Monday can suck my ass...that's my pre-emptive attack on the shittiest day of the week!

1 comment:

Conky said...

ughhhhhh.................